Re: Still Not Working

Joe Subich, W4TV

This is an issue among WSJTX, SSDR and HRD. JT Alert does not
impact transmission. Take up your issue with WSJT-X, Flex and HRD.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2022-06-23 12:04 PM, Frank Kirschner wrote:
I'm not sure what is wrong, so I don't know where to post this.
After a couple of weeks going back and forth with HRD, including two shared computer support sessions, HRD Logbook/Alert seems to work. However, I can no longer transmit. I have to have HRD rig control and SmartSDR running for HRD Logbook to connect. Both the Maestro and SmartSDR indicate slice A. CW and SSB seem to work.
I'm using a Flex 6600 with a Maestro, SSRD v3.2.39, HRD, and WSJT-X. I've been through all the steps where DAX  / DAX IQ is turned on.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
73,
Frank