Re: New JTAlert install picks up old callsign

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/06/2022 06:08, Steve Phillips - NS4P wrote:
FYI - The Own Call Alert page (Settings - Manage Settings - Alerts - Own Call) gives you a very convincing illusion that you can change Callsign #1 - it lets you put in a new call and click "save".  It would have been very helpful to have a hint on that settings page as to how to actually change that item.

Steve

In the past callsign #1 was disconnected from the station callsign and had to be manually altered. There were frequent support requests about the own call alert not triggering due to an incorrect or missing callsign entry that I changed the code to force it to follow the station callsign, that was a quick code change and I never followed up by adding instructions to the settings along with making the input control read-only.