Re: New JTAlert install picks up old callsign

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/06/2022 05:08, Steve Phillips - NS4P wrote:
I am trying to do a new install of JTAlert on a PC that I used a couple of years ago under my old call sign.  I completely (I thought) removed the old installation of JTAlert, all the shortcuts, the AppData folder as well as the entire DXLabs suite of apps.  Despite this, the new install of JTAlert shows my old call in the header of the main window and as the #1 call under Settings - Manage Settings - Own Call.

Where is the install picking up this call?

Thanks & 73

Steve

The callsign is stored in the Windows registry.
You can change the callsign and move all user files and config by executing the "Change Station Callsign" shortcut under the Windows "HamApps JTAlert" start menu group.