From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@...>
Date: 1/14/22 6:42 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] RTTY RU Worked Before Problem - Fault Found

Without checking the N3FJP software ... it *should* record the QSO with
the mode that was used on the air and *export* FT4/FT8 QSOs as DG for
the Cabrillo file.  ADIF exports should use <MODE:3>FT8 for FT8 and
<MODE:4>MFSK<SUBMODE:3>FT4 for LotW.  In any case the log should have
the correct mode *NOT* DG/RY.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV