Re: RTTY RU Worked Before Problem - Fault Found

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/01/2022 10:36 am, Jeff Young wrote:
I changed the mode to DG because the ARRL RTTY RU  rules said RTTY QSOs were to be logged as "RY" and Digital  modes were to be logged as "DG". The one FT4 you found was because I forgot to change the mode. This apparently is a new feature in N3FJPs software to comply with the rules.
73
JEFF KB3HF

FYI, I counted over 70 QSOs logged as FT4 , not one. Regardless, "DG" is not a mode that JTAlert looks for when doing its B4 checks.

Since the N3FJP logger is remapping the mode during the logging, you need to set the "Alerts -> Worked B4" to ignore the mode.