Re: RTTY RU Worked Before Problem - Fault Found

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

Jeff,

I received your RU log, thanks.

Without any testing done yet, I have located the cause of the inconsistent B4 reporting. It is due to the mode logged as "DG" rather than "FT4". JTAlert would never find FT4 worked B4 QSOs which are logged as "DG". That is not a mode JTAlert is looking for. I note that you have a mixture of "FT4" and "DG" logged for the contest.

This looks like a N3FJP setup issue to me.

If "DG" is an acceptable mode for the N3FJP contest loggers then I will have to extend JTAlert to look for that mode when doing B4 checks. I am reluctant to do that at this time since your log has a mix of modes which may be a setup issue or a problem within the logger. I will wait and see.