Re: New install not picking old log #HRD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/01/2022 9:36 am, AH0U wrote:
had to get a new computer and installed WSJT, JTAlert and HRD all work fine but now I notice after I did a log scan in JTAlert, it does not pick up the log entries made from the old computer... For example I have 244 confirmed on 12 meters and JTAlert says 27... just those made after I installed the new computer.... correct this???
AH0U

The only way JTAlert will pickup the HRD log QSOs of your old PC is by bringing those old QSOs over to your new HRD install. Did you update your new HRD install with an import of your old log?