locked Re: CQ Marathon Alert ignors station worked in past years. #FT8

Bill Ahillen

I have made the changes you suggested and resolved my problem.

73
Bill W9JJB

On Jan 12, 2022, at 11:50 AM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 13/01/2022 3:26 am, Dennis wrote:
I asked because I know that DXKeeper, which I use, requires adjustments to some settings to recognize that we are now in a new year.  This is important because I believe JTAlert gets its information regarding what is needed from the logging program.  Perhaps HRD has some similar setting that needs adjustment?

Dennis, N1RDN

FYI, the DXKeeper Marathon settings you refer to are needed for the award tracking within the DXLab suite. JTAlert does not use those settings, it does its own alerting determination based on the current year and what entities are set in its internal alert database which typically gets updated whenever the Rebuild operation is performed.