locked Re: MariaDB SQL Decode Issue


Terry KC4DV
 

Thanks Roger, I performed all of the installation steps and software on the second machine as I did on the first. Today I reset the WJST-X UDP settings and multicast  settings per the help file. I set JTAlert 2.5.9 to the loopback option. The decodes are now working and being logged into the MariaDB HRD Logbook. I did not not have to do that on the first laptop. All is working now. My radio is a Flex 6700 SDR I used the Envy on the Kitchen Table as it has a nice 17 inch screen, the Spectre is smaller and lighter and goes in the computer bag for out of home operations.  Thanks for your advice. 73 Terry KC4DV

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.