locked Re: LOTW

Jim - N4ST

Ross,

All of my JT9-1 contacts are stored as JT9-1 in HRD and they upload to LoTW just fine (and many of them are confirmed via LoTW).
LoTW fixed the problem with JT9-1 a few months back. Make sure you have downloaded and installed Trusted TQSL version 1.14.1 (or later) from the LoTW web site.

73,
Jim - N4ST

--- In Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au, Ross Lambert <gummydoc@...> wrote:

Maybe I am missing something
When I log my JT9 contacts they get stored on my HRD log as JT9-1 Mode.
LOTW does not accept those contacts when I try to upload.
How does one upload these contacts to LOTW.

Ross
K3HR

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM, listbox2 <listbox2@...> wrote:

**

Hi George,****

Have you received a confirmation QSL via LOTW and/or eQSL for the
contact? The B4 is for "worked", but the scan log and update is looking
for confirmations.****

73,****

-Bill, W2KKJ****

** **