locked Re: How to Move DXCC QSO's Over to New Log

Joe Subich, W4TV

DXCC confirmations are valid anywhere within the same DXCC "country" -
e.g. for W, anywhere in the "Lower 48", for VE, anywhere VE1-VE9, VO
(but not CY9, CY0), etc.

WAS confirmations must be made from within a 50 mi (80 km) circle.

VUCC confirmations (50 - 1296 MHz) must be made from within a 125 mile
(200 km) circle. VUCC confirmations (> 2GHz) must be made from within
a 300 *meter* circle.

I am wondering how I may carry over the DX QSO’s to my new log and
new QTH? I must have a brain block on this, as I can not seem to
figure it out. Any help is appreciated.
What are you using for logging? Some loggers (e.g. DXKeeper) allow
the user to specify from which QTH (or QTHs) to count WAS and VUCC
contacts/confirmations.

If you are using the WSJTX ADIF "Log", you will need to export (back up)
it. Edit a copy to remove all US stations and then replace the original
log with the edited copy.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-12-27 3:04 PM, Dave Garber wrote:
nothing to do with jtalert, but export to adif , then import to new log.   nowt sure if valid though.  in canada, over 25 miles you start fresh for dxcc, etc
Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE
On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 1:17 PM Brian Kassel K7RE <briank7re@gmail.com <mailto:briank7re@gmail.com>> wrote:
As I recently relocated from SD to NM, I realize that I must begin
again my WAS totals, as the rules state that if one moves to a
different state, one must begin again. However, in the case of DXCC,
I understand that if I remain in the same country as before, I can
carry over those DX QSO’s to my new QTH’s log.