WSTJTX will also need to be run a administrator to intercommunicate.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-12-20 12:35 PM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
I got him working with manual ACLog setup.It's just the auto detect not providing any info.Though it might be permissions but doesn't appear so.  Though I not try to run JTAlert as administrator.
Mike W9MDB
On Monday, December 20, 2021, 11:12:29 AM CST, Tom Job <ve3ii@bell.net> wrote:
Hi Mike….
I’ve used ACLog for years with my setup.  Attached are the log settings in JTAlert 2.50.9.  They’ve been the same for many versions.  Hope this helps.
Tom