locked Re: Installing latest Version of JT Alert

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 27/11/2021 11:30 am, Andy Jezioro wrote:
Is there a way to preserve all the existing settings like the B4 file and worked categories like states and DXCC?  I tried installing it tonight and it appeared to not import that information.  Maybe I'm missing something and I was able to go back to an older version but I'd like to get some confirmation before I try again

BTW the new layout looks terrific

Andy
WA2ONG

All existing JTAlert settings and the B4 file are preserved across JTAlert version upgrades/downgrades.