From: "Laurie, VK3AMA"
To: Ham-Apps@...
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Ham-Apps] New - JTAlert 2.4.3 available - Fixes JTMacros auto-start

Hi Ed,

If previously worked JT65 stations under wsjt-x are not showing as B4 then something is wrong and I will need to look at your config file.
Are you using logging or just relying on the internal B4Log.mdb file?

Please use the "Settings -> Contact Support" menu to send me your Configuration and Session files for analysis.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 29/07/2013 9:15 PM, Ed Wilson wrote:
Actually, Laurie, I was wondering about any JT65 stations that I may have worked with WSJT-X not showing-up as worked B4.

Ed, K0KC