locked Re: MESSAGE #FT8

David Tucker

Yes David I would like to see more people use the message app. I personally like to exchange info with the stn I work.

73's Dave NU4N

On 12/2/2021 8:08 AM, Mike Sanders via groups.io wrote:
I totally agree with David. Mike K0AZ

On 12/2/2021 12:32 AM, David Brittenham wrote:
You would be surprised how many people don't even know the messaging feature is there.  You would probably be more surprised to know how may people don't use JTAlert.   And, you might be even more surprised to know how many of those have no idea the program even exists.  I don't know how anyone can work with WSJT-X without JTAlert.

73
David
WA0RVK

73’S NU4N DAVE