locked Re: [Ham-Apps] New - JTAlert 2.4.3 available - Fixes JTMacros auto-start

Ed Wilson

Actually, Laurie, I was wondering about any JT65 stations that I may have worked with WSJT-X not showing-up as worked B4.

Ed, K0KC

To: Ham-Apps@...
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 6:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Ham-Apps] New - JTAlert 2.4.3 available - Fixes JTMacros auto-start

Hi Ed,

No need for the log scan, unless you want to update your Wanted Lists.
Existing wanted lists are maintained during the 2.4.3 upgrade.

With 2.4.0, there was a fundamental change in how the lists were internally maintained and named that was not compatible with versions pre 2.4.0 so pre 2.4.0 lists couldn't be upgraded. Thus the special requirement to do a Log Scan or manual update.

I need to update the Ham-Apps site to better explain this.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 29/07/2013 7:18 PM, Ed Wilson wrote:
Laurie,

With this new version, do we have to do a log scan to pick-up the JT65 calls that were not recorded (as worked B4) under WSJT-X?

If so, is it normal that I lose all of my wanted state information after a log scan and need to re-enter it manually; this was the case for the last upgrade that required a log scan.

Ed, K0KC

To: Ham-Apps@...
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 4:01 AM
Subject: [Ham-Apps] New - JTAlert 2.4.3 available - Fixes JTMacros auto-start

JTAlert 2.4.3 is available for download.

This release fixes the defect introduced in 2.4.2 where JTMacros when set to auto-start would always start in
"wsjtx" mode resulting in missing macros and non-docking when started for JT65-HF

Visit the Ham-Apps.com web page for the direct download link.

This release has been run through two online scanners. Results can be viewed using the links below.

virusscan.jotti.org :
100% pass against 22 engines. Results

virustotal.com : 100% pass against 46 engines. Results

de Laurie VK3AMA

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.