locked Re: Problem with JTalert 2.50.8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 27/11/2021 2:33 am, Michel wrote:
Hello,
Since auto installation of JTalert 2.50.8, and update of windows desktop runtime 5.0.12 win 64 i have an error message which appears.

I have been using JTA for a long time, this is the first time this has happened.

Michel,

Sorry you're having this problem. At this time this is the only report I have of this.

When this happens, does it occur on the first decodes from WSJTX or does it occur at a later time? That is, does JTAlert behave normally displaying callsigns/alerts and fails at some random time or does JTAlert never display callsigns/alerts and crashes on the first decode from WSJTX?