locked Re: SPOTTING #FT8

David Tucker

Ok i just removed the block. Now will it allow me to see my recvd and heard call signs?

Sorry about the capital letters. I did not know this. My appolgies

Dave NU4N

On 27/11/2021 3:42 am, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I GOT A MESSAGE THAT I WAS REPORT THE WRONG BAND. I WENT TO HAMSPOTS UNDERĀ  FT8 AND MADE THE CORRECTION. I HAVE HAMSPOTS CHECK TO SEND SPOTS. BUT WHEN I CHECK 40M FT8 I AM NOT SEEING ANY OF MY SPOTS POSTED OR MY CALL SPOTTED.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??
--
73 NU4N Dave
Please, don't post all caps messages, they are very difficult to read and are considered by many to be shouting.

As for your blocked spotting. You need to remove your callsign from the blocked spotters list by visiting the https://hamspots.net/blocked/ page.

If you don't remove your callsign it will eventually be removed by one of the HamSpots moderators after some time, typically approx 24 hours after your were first blocked.