locked Re: Wanted States Alert

Michael Black

You'll find you should do a complete LOTW download too to update all your old WV QSOs.

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, November 26, 2021, 10:10:58 AM CST, Jim Austin <w4kcm1@...> wrote:

Thanks Mike. All good to go...

The original file had WV as WVR

73

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 8:03 AM Jim Austin via groups.io <w4kcm1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
General Wanted States question:

Win 7 SP2
WSJT - V2.4.0
JTAlert 2.50.6
LOG4OM 2 V 2.17.0.0

WAS confirmed via LOTW on 80,40,30,20,17,15,12, and 10 meters.

Several times a  day I receive an alert for WV as a wanted state. I have cleared the state several times in the wanted /unwanted state settings of JTAlert. However, when I rebuild the JTAlert Alert database, the alert will return.
This happens on several bands.  At present, it occurs on 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 12, and 10 meters but not on 15.

So is this issue within the JT Alert program or all tied to the OSO/QSL database?

It's not a major problem but any hints would be appreciated.

73's
W4KCM
Jim

--