locked Re: MESSAGE #FT8

John

I wish more hams would make the effort to use ANY QSL service, I use the log at QRZ.com, eQSL and LOTW and others as well.

John
VE7KKQ

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 7:22 AM Robert Ahrens <robertahrens52@...> wrote:
It worked better with the longer cycle times of jt65. I don't use it as much as I used to, but you will always find me online.

I am more bothered by the dx ops who still require qsl by mail. I would much rather via LoTW. I don't even mind paying the $5 OQRS fees. Still feels less expensive than the 3 green stamps, an envelope,  an SASE, a qsl card, and a trip to the post office.

My hobby is radio, not stuffing envelopes.

Getting off of my soapbox now...

73 de NT5A - Bob

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021, 06:26 Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...> wrote:

If I wanted to send a message I would use my cellphone or CW.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV