locked Re: Wanted States Alert

Michael Black

Replace the states.csv in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Log4OM with this one

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, November 26, 2021, 07:03:45 AM CST, Jim Austin <w4kcm1@...> wrote:

General Wanted States question:

Win 7 SP2
WSJT - V2.4.0
JTAlert 2.50.6
LOG4OM 2 V 2.17.0.0

WAS confirmed via LOTW on 80,40,30,20,17,15,12, and 10 meters.

Several times a  day I receive an alert for WV as a wanted state. I have cleared the state several times in the wanted /unwanted state settings of JTAlert. However, when I rebuild the JTAlert Alert database, the alert will return.
This happens on several bands.  At present, it occurs on 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 12, and 10 meters but not on 15.

So is this issue within the JT Alert program or all tied to the OSO/QSL database?

It's not a major problem but any hints would be appreciated.

73's
W4KCM
Jim