Re: Windows 11

Dev Null

an in-place OS upgrade on a computer that's older than 3 years old is a complete waste of time and effort
Bravo! I am glad somebody finally said this.

I would also add - don't try to use the shack computer for anything else. You could buy four new computers for the price of a good rig these days. Nowadays the computer has far more to do with making a contact than the rig.

Get a good time sync app, then dedicate it to WSJTX, JTAlert and your logger only. Don't use it to check email or even visit web sites, except to update the apps - as soon as you do you are opening yourself up to trouble, and you are more likely to lose your sound device settings, among other things.