locked Re: [Ham-Apps] JTAlert Txt MSG request(s)

Ed Wilson

Thanks for considering this request, Laurie...no hurry, just would be a nice feature.

Ed, K0KC

From: "Laurie, VK3AMA"
To: Ham-Apps@...
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Ham-Apps] JTAlert Txt MSG request(s)

Text messages accidentally got released while it was still a "proof of concept" I was testing and some features, like audio alert and reply button, were not completed or available at that time.

It is on the todo list.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 27/07/2013 9:27 PM, Ed Wilson wrote:
Speaking of "wish" lists, would it be difficult to include a "Reply" button on the text message window?

Ed, K0KC