locked Re: Windows 11

Michael Black

In my opinion it's not "easy" at all.  Most programs are not designed to transfer easily.  I know JTAlert tells you how in the Help.

Best thing to do is take pictures of all the settings in all your programs and just re-do them on a new computer/installation.

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 02:40:55 PM CST, Bob Frostholm <bob@...> wrote:

Hello Brain Trusts

My HP Laptop is dying a slow death.

New machines come with Win 11.

I've read many threads with complaints and fixes... too many to have
absorbed all the knowledge.

Looking initially for an answer to a simple question.

Is it safe for me, a non computer savvy person, to make this migration
e.g. programs like  N1MM, WSJTX, JTALERT, DX Labs, transition easily to
the new OS or  should I wait for WIN 11 updates in the next year or
so...or until the final spark of life leaves my current machine?

Bob

Ko6Lu

--
Bob