locked Rebuild Alert Database

Jim Denneny

I am trying to focus on alerts for new band-entities for DeSoto Challenge, I am at 2448 in my pursuit for 2500 award. I have attempted to rebuild Alert database. There does not appear to be a choice that specifically looks for Wanted DXCC by individual band.  I am not sure that "Wanted DXCC" choice accomplishes my need.  I am at the top of DXCC Honor Roll already and trying to focus on missing entities by band.  Is there an Alert rebuild that accomplishes my search?  I have not seen any alert in a long time which makes me suspicious that Wanted DXCC accomplishes my wish.

Jim K7EG