On 23/11/2021 1:32 pm, A. Mark
Gillespie (VK3BU) wrote:
Thanks Rob, I just
fixed the problem then before I read your post unfortunately, ...
would have saved me some time. Yes that was the problem. I'm only
using WSJT-X, JTAlert and QRZ.com at the moment, no other logging
software. Everything was working well except for the QRZ issue and
the "Show QSO's History" popup not populating with data, but with
JTAlert all good as far as worked B4 stations apart from that.
I did point out in this message
posted a week ago, the first bullet point, that no QSO History
could be due to not having a logger enabled in JTAlert
I was using the WSJT-X ADIF file as the worked B4 database file
(loading it once initially) and I hadn't enabled Standard ADIF
File Logging because I didn't have any other ADIF file to use
other than the WSJT-X ADIF file and you can't use that. I ended
making a copy of the WSJT-X ADIF file and JTAlert is now using
that for both logging and worked B4 data. Both the WSJT-X ADIF
file and the JTAlert ADIF files are now being updated when I make
On making that change, i.e. enabling standard ADIF file logging
and making a log file for JTAlert to use, QRZ.com XML data works
and the "Show QSO's History" popup is fully populated with data.
Thank you all for your help and suggestions.
Cheers, Mark VK3BU
de Laurie VK3AMA