locked Re: JTAlert QSL.COM XML Data Upload #FT8


A. Mark Gillespie (VK3BU)
 

Thanks Rob, I just fixed the problem then before I read your post unfortunately, ... would have saved me some time. Yes that was the problem. I'm only using WSJT-X, JTAlert and QRZ.com at the moment, no other logging software. Everything was working well except for the QRZ issue and the "Show QSO's History" popup not populating with data, but with JTAlert all good as far as worked B4 stations apart from that.
I was using the WSJT-X ADIF file as the worked B4 database file (loading it once initially) and I hadn't enabled Standard ADIF File Logging because I didn't have any other ADIF file to use other than the WSJT-X ADIF file and you can't use that. I ended making a copy of the WSJT-X ADIF file and JTAlert is now using that for both logging and worked B4 data. Both the WSJT-X ADIF file and the JTAlert ADIF files are now being updated when I make a contact.
On making that change, i.e. enabling standard ADIF file logging and making a log file for JTAlert to use, QRZ.com XML data works and the "Show QSO's History" popup is fully populated with data.
Thank you all for your help and suggestions.
Cheers, Mark VK3BU

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.