locked Re: JTAlert QSL.COM XML Data Upload #FT8

A. Mark Gillespie (VK3BU)

Thanks guys. Yes I meant QRZ.COM, ... I shouldn't post when I'm tired!
QRZ still isn't showing QSO's that are being confirmed in WSJT-X this morning, so I guess I must have a problem my end since it's been over 8 hours since I paid the QRZ subscription.
I just turned off Norton and Malwarebytes and still no luck.
I have enabled QRZ.com under Web Services>Online Logbooks and entered my API Key.
I'll now have a bit of a search in the forums to see if anyone else has had this problem.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Cheers, Mark VK3BU