locked Re: Grid not passed correctly from WSJTX-> JTA > DXK #FT8

Rich - K1HTV

Thanks Jim,
Laurie found the cause of the problem and sent me a beta test version of JTA 2.50.7 which I have tested. It corrected the problem of passing the correct grid from JTA to DXK.

73,
Rich - K1HTV

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 9:54 PM Jim Cooper <jim.w2jc@...> wrote:
On 16 Nov 2021 at 18:22, Rich - K1HTV wrote:

> If I understand it correctly, the QSO data is passed from WSJT-X
> through JT Alert to the DX Keeper log. If that is the case, is the
> incorrect grid being introduced by JTAlert?

Do you have the JTalert DECODES window open?
If so, what grid does it show there for the /MM ?

That is most likely what JTalert will send for the log ...
if it is EMPTY, then that might explain why an old
grid is being found and used.

From what I have seen operating, most /MM FT8 stations
do not send their current grid square very often, if at all.

Just some thoughts ...

w2jc