locked Re: [Ham-Apps] JTAlert Txt MSG request(s)

Ed Wilson

Speaking of "wish" lists, would it be difficult to include a "Reply" button on the text message window?

Ed, K0KC

From: Sam Morgan
To: Ham-Apps@...
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 7:11 AM
Subject: [Ham-Apps] JTAlert Txt MSG request(s)

Low priority, but .......
Would it be possible to add a 'toggle' to log text messages sent?
Date, Time, Station sent to, Message content.

if it's a case of to much already happening at the end (50-60 sec mark)
perhaps right after the band map is populated and b4 the decodes come in?
or any time during the cycle for that matter
just so there is a log of what was sent.

also sometimes I fear what was sent may have been lost, not received,
and want to repeat the message, but don't rem exactly how I worded it,
or things are so busy I don't have time to retype it.

A drop down menu with the last 2-3 previous messages sent
and a resend button would be really nice.

--

GB & 73
K5OAI