locked Re: error message that randomly appears

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/11/2021 1:22 pm, Roger A. Corbin wrote:
I have noticed that from time to time the attached message appears on the screen. It is not repeatable to so I have to wait for it to occur.
Do I just continue to click OK and continue or does it need to be fixed?

Windows 10 with current updates, wsjt-x v2.5.1. JTAlert 2.50.7 HRD current version

73 Roger ZF1RC

Roger,

I would fix this if I could isolate the cause. Unfortunately, the error line numbers are typically grossly inaccurate.

Does this occur during very busy band periods?

Check your email, I have sent you a link to the latest JTAlert beta build please give it a try and let me know if it appears to resolve the issue.