locked Re: JTAlert - Worked B4 Working But Not Quite 100% #FT8

Joe Subich, W4TV

Worked B4 Operating Incorrectly In JTAlert
This is correct. Although you have worked 3D2USU, you apparently
have not worked 3D2TS.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-11-14 2:25 AM, A. Mark Gillespie (VK3BU) wrote:
Hi All,
I've recently rediscovered the hobby and have just set up WSJT-X and JTAlert over the last couple of days. I'm currently only using QRZ.com for a log.
Everything seems to be working as it should, except for one aspect of JTAlert's worked B4 functionality.
I have worked 3D2USU once on two different bands. I'm getting grey a background on worked before stations in both WSJT-X and JTAlert, however when I right click on the worked B4 station in JTAlert and click on "Show QSO's History Popup", the popup states that it's not a worked B4 station.
It's all very odd since JTAlert does know that stations are worked before, but the "Show QSO's History Popup" alone doesn't seem to know about the worked B4 station.
Any ideas on how I can rectify the situation?
Thank you.
73 Mark
Worked B4 Operating Correctly In WSJT-X
Worked B4 Operating Correctly In JTAlert
Worked B4 Operating Incorrectly In JTAlert