database.

Even consulting QRZ.COM, many of them do not INFORM the province.
A on-line look-up (e.g. QRZ.com) is much too slow when WSJTX/JTDX can
send 30-50 callsigns to JTAlert at one time. Even if an on-line look-up
took *only* 100 ms (which is unrealistically fast) it would take more time than is available between the end of one cycle and the start of
the next to process all of the callsigns!

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-11-11 12:36 PM, Jorge Manuel wrote:
tnx for your fast answer!
Unfortunately there is no rule. An approach that only "reduces options" but does not directly relate the province is this:
*Spanish Provinces*
*EA1*: AV, BU, C, LE, LO, LU, O, OU, P, PO, S, SA, SG, SO, VA, ZA
*EA2*: BI, HU, NA, SS, TE, VI, Z
*EA3*: B, GI, L, T
*EA4*: BA, CC, CR, CU, GU, M, TO
*EA5*: A, AB, CS, MU, V
*EA6*: IB
*EA7*: AL, CA, CO, GR, H, J, MA, SE
*EA8*: GC, TF
*EA9*: CE, ML
In summary, only in the case of EA6 - IB Province (Balearic Islands) is a direct rule.
I do not know a list where all or most of the EA stations directly relate the province. Even consulting QRZ.COM, many of them do not INFORM the province.
I am going to contact URE in case they can help me in this task
Thanks for the attention
JORGE - EA2DDE