locked Re: New Release

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 28/10/2021 4:29 am, Ken Bills via groups.io wrote:
Senior moment? I thought I read a post this past week about an upcoming new release with extensive changes. I can not seem to find the post. User files written to different directories etc.

73
Ken-W9KB

There have been no announcements of any upcoming release. I do make comment in some messages about fixes and changes that will be part of the next release, but there is never a date published ahead of time.

The HamApps.com website is the official source of JTAlert release downloads. The latest is 2.50.7

The only discussion about files in different directories was a brief comment by me in the Beta Group. I don't believe you're a member of that restricted group so if that was the source of your information it must have been passed on by one of the group members. Discussions in that group can often be wide-ranging about possible future functionality changes/enhancements/additions and don't necessarily reflect imminent changes.

Custom file-storage locations is on my todo-list, but not imminent, and definitely not for the next public release.