locked Re: Audio Alerts not playing

Michael Black

I assume "Test Sound Output" works and you don't have sounds turned OFF?

Inline image

On Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 10:32:30 AM CDT, Jim Cary <jimlcary@...> wrote:

I just installed a second sound card to receive audio alerts and the card is functioning fine.  But the audio alerts are not being generated.  For example, if I have Needed States Alert set, the visual alert is generated, but not the audio alert.  If I pulse the "test" button on the setup page, I get the audio alert fine, so I know the audio side is working ok.  Attached are the settings for needed States Alerts.  What am I doing wrong?

Jim
W2SM
JimLCary@...