locked Re: JTAlert setup problem

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/10/2021 2:18 am, jerry andersson wrote:
I have two QTH's where I'm active

"summerhouse" installed JT Alert 2-50.7- JTDX, on a win10pro - running FB.

Home QTH win7pro , 6GB,x64, net5.0 desktop
JT Alert working OK with JTDX, but can't get JT Alert to show anything in Callsign, QSO history, Macros...
 the Messaging window functions !
Tried to revert back to a version pre 2.50 where the macros window functioned - lost that communication too.
Evidently I have managed to do something that I shouldn't. Any suggestions are welcome
73 Jerry
SM7BZV / SM6BZV / SI6V

What does the non-working PC report in the JTAlert "Help -> About" menu window? Open the About window then copy the "Current Operating State" section of the window and past it into your reply. You can quickly copy to the clipboard by using the icon top-right of that section of the About window.

Also check that you have WSJTX and JTAlert UDP comms setup correctly. Open the help file via the "Help -> WSJT-X UDP Setup" menu and check that you have set both correctly.