locked Re: "db" font small

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/10/2021 11:41 pm, Ron W3RJW via groups.io wrote:
Laurie, This is a very small knit pick:  The font size of the "db" report is much smaller then the rest of the text in the 'Callsigns' decode display.
Does not seem to follow other text changes.

Ron, W3RJW

Ron,

The reduced size of the db report compared to the Country name on the same line of the display was a deliberate design decision. My thinking at the time was to have any data prefixing the Country name to be of a different size so there was a visual separation of the two values. The plan was to offer alternate data items to be displayed in the db position. That never happened and with a db report not likely to be confused as part of the Country name there is really no need to have the reduced size. I have made the font size change for the next release, it is now equal to the Country name font size.