locked Re: Decodes windows - Always On Top

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/10/2021 7:13 am, sq3rx wrote:
I use Decodes window as alternative to JTDX decodes window. It works preaty well, but there is no possibility to set JTAlert Decodes windows 'always on top'.
Can you consider add this feature ? Or maybe I miss something and this is already implemented ?
73! Mek sq3rx

Mek,

A worthwhile change to keep the Decodes window functionality inline with the other JTAlert windows.

The Decodes window is old code, while the new 2.50.x introduced windows are new code that all support the "On Top" functionality.

I have modified the Decodes window to support an "On Top" setting.
Check your email, I have sent a new build for you to test.