locked Re: Not alerting new DXCC when double message comes in

Dave Garber

Laurie, as far as I saw, 3da0   ( all of them ) were using the mshv as a get around for not using F/H.   when busy, they also moved off the normal frequency

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 11:50 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 21/10/2021 1:52 am, Paul AC9O wrote:
> 3DA0WW alerts when the message is standard, but does not when it's
> combined as seen below.
>
> Thanks and 73
> Paul, AC9O

JTAlert currently does not handle the WSJTX multi-message format decodes
for Fox/Hound mode. Any decode that appears to be of a non-standard type
is discarded. Decodes containing one or more ";" characters fall into
this category.

Interesting that your image shows lots of non-Fox/Hound decodes, was
3DA0WW operating in F/H mode in the common FT8 watering-holes? I thought
WSJTX locked out F/H from theses common frequencies.