locked Re: JTAlert/WSJT-X Issues with AK and HI, plus B4 problem

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/10/2021 5:41 am, Ronald Clanton wrote:

Okay... I finally got home and was able to do more testing.  The alert is for wanted "state".  I looked at the wanted state tab and it shows it as needed. So... the JTAlert application is working correctly, but it looks like I have a problem with the QRZ export or the JTAlert import.  Now that I know this, I can simply manually uncheck AK/HI in the wanted states tab.

I have JTAlert setup to track wanted states by band for any mode.  I don't track grids.  I also have it setup to require LOTW confirmation to consider it "confirmed" and I've verified that I have multiple LOTW confirmed contacts for that state in that band.

How do I test whether the QRZ export or the JTAlert import is the problem?

Thanks,

Ron
KE7NJ

If you have JTAlert set to require States to be LoTW confirmed for the rebuild than the source data from QRZ will need to have the appropriate lotw confirmed adif fields present and set.
Most likely it does not.
<LOTW_QSL_RCVD> is what your looking for in the QRZ adif data.

I don't have a QRZ adif file at hand to check, but past experience has shown that the adif data from QRZ is very limited with not all fields present.

If you send me direct your QRZ adif file, I will be able to advise if that is the problem.