locked Re: Flex Two slice WSJT-X Setup

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/10/2021 7:49 am, Ken Bills via groups.io wrote:
I have been struggling with my Flex two slice setup with WSJT-X, JTAlert, N1MM, and HRD. I have everything running except slice B (second copy of WSJT-X) is not flagged stations that have been worked before. The adif file is the same for both copies of WSJT.

I have attached a screen shot and you can see both slices are on 40m and the b copy is not catching the dupes. I use N1MM as a dupe checker while running as well. All contacts are pushed to HRD for final keeping and upload to LoTW, eQSL, ClubLog, and QRZ.

Any thoughts?

73
Ken-W9KB
You're not getting JTAlert coloring on the second instance of WSJTX because you're only running one instance of JTAlert (based on the image posted). For each instance of WSJTX there needs to be an instance of JTAlert running. Simply start a second instance of JTAlert, there are no settings involved, it will auto-assign it self to the second WSJTX instance.