locked Re: Not alerting new DXCC when double message comes in

g4wjs

Hi Joe,

that's unlikely Joe, the decoded message is included, in full, in the Decode UDP messages.

73
Bill
G4WJS.

On 20/10/2021 16:28, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:

JT Alert has *never* highlighted on the "compound" (or Fox/Hound)
messages.  You can see that with "real" F/H operation on dedicated
frequencies.  JTAlert will highlight "standard" messages (messages
to one station) but not the compound (report to one station, RR73
to a second) messages.

Laurie, will need to explain what is different in the UDP traffic
from WSJTX that prevents that but I suspect it is due to some
missing data in the UDP specification.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-10-20 10:52 AM, Paul AC9O wrote:
I noticed this today. Running v2.5.0 or WSJT-X and V2.50.7 of JT Alert.

3DA0WW alerts when the message is standard, but does not when it's combined as seen below.

Thanks and 73
Paul, AC9O

Bill
G4WJS.