locked Re: Which version of JT Alert works now with my HRD v6.7.0.391 Release

Vince Loschiavo

So,
Not working ..
I did try the install to a new folder..and just removed it according to Laurie that it wouldn't work.
I did the re-install of 2.50.7, and still no HRD log..
It said that i was going to overwrite what was in that folder, and went ahead.
I realize that things have moved forward, and all has been working for years, an according to several it should work.
I'm back to manually recording those FT8 contacts...until I get this figured out...
UGG...