locked Re: Logging both TX and RX ? WSJT-X logs only a single frequency... #FT8

Jim N6VH

On 10/17/2021 11:37 AM, andrew@... wrote:
Yes, indeed. My question is why does the recorded value for BOTH TX and RX reflect the audio offset associated with my TX? The recorded values for RX and TX are always identical to each other, and equal to the TX for the QSO. There is no history of the fact that the operation was (pseudo-)split. It just seems odd, but I can let it go if that is in fact the intended effect :) Thanks!
_._,_._,_

JTAlert gets the frequency from WSJT-X, and passes it along to the log program. JTAlert doesn't have any direct knowledge of the frequency, except what is passed to it by WSJT-X.

73,

Jim N6VH