locked Re: Config

Paul F6EXV

Hi Mike
Isn't there a way for JTAlert to read the JTDX log ?
I just want to have alerts for FT8 new 'things".
I have JTDX log to Logger32 (easy) but what about JTAlert talking with JTDX, regardless of log ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Le 17/10/2021 à 13:20, Michael Black via groups.io a écrit :
Not supported by JTAlert...but is supported by WSJT-X.  If you want to use JTAlert alerts you will have to change logging programs.
Your other choice would be to generate an ADIF file from logger32 and have JTAlert use that ADIF file but that would be a manual job.

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, October 17, 2021, 01:53:44 AM CDT, Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:

Hi all
Wanting to use Logger32 + JTDX (version 2.2.0 rc152) and JTAlert (2.50)
Because JTAlert cannot log direct to Logger32, where can I find a
tutorial on how to configure this setup ?
I want JTDX to log to L32, but I also want JTAlert to get the info it
requires to get the alarms correct.
I fail tyo understand UDP vocabulary, primary and secondary, etc...

Thank you + 73
Paul F6EXV