locked Logging both TX and RX ? WSJT-X logs only a single frequency... #FT8

andrew@...

I've been wondering for a while why the WSJT-X log contains only a single frequency. This is interpreted by my logging programs (e.g., DXKeeper, etc...) as TX==RX and recorded accordingly. In general, my FT8 operation is split frequency, so all these log entries are technically wrong/inaccurate. Am I missing something? Is there a flag somewhere? I just spent a few hours searching the group and elsewhere but didn't uncover anything. Thanks for any insights,

VE7UM