of WSJT-X works with the current version or it does not - if it does
not, there is no way for Laurie to "fix" the interopertion as HRD
are actively blocking and seeking to replace WSJT-X.

I do know that HRD have changed their database (log) format in the
current version which makes it highly likely that any function in
WSJT-X that requires access to your log will not work.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-10-16 3:52 PM, Vince Loschiavo wrote:
Hi Laurie,
I've been using the following as I remember that some links broke to push contacts to HRD Logbook
here is what I'm using.
*HRD 6.7.0.391*
*Windows 10Pro OS Version 21H1*
OS build 19043.1288
with Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0
*WSJT-X v2.4.0 c19d62*
Please find the 'about' info below.
JTAlert Instance      : #1
JTAlert Start Params  : /wsjtx
WSJT-X Window Title   : WSJT-X   v2.4.0   by K1JT, G4WJS, K9AN, and IV3NWV
WSJT-X Command Line   : C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx.exe
WSJT-X   --rig-name   :
WSJT-X Config File    : C:\Users\Ham Shack\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini
================================
UDP Ports used
--------------------------------
JTAlert.exe           : 57549
JTAlertV2.Manager.exe : 56966
JTAlertV2.Decodes.exe :
JTAlertV2.Manager status
(2021-10-16 19:44:35 utc)
Could you tell me which version to go to that will continue working with HRD, Win10, and WSJT-X ??
Thanks
Vince
N2AIE