locked Re: JTAlert/WSJT-X Issues with AK and HI, plus B4 problem

Ronald Clanton

Laurie,

As mentioned, I'm using QRZ for logging and exporting the ADIF file and importing to JTAlert... then run a rebuild.  I'll check which alert HI/AK is triggered and how the import imported them to JTAlert.  I primarily (almost exclusively) work FT8 Digital... so am certain that I have matched band and mode.

When I get home, I check which alert is triggered and also check the JTAlert check boxes as filled by the rebuild.  I'll also make sure that the criteria are the same for alerting on each.

Thanks,

Ron
KE7NJ