locked Re: JTAlert/WSJT-X Issues with AK and HI, plus B4 problem

Ronald Clanton

Dave,

Thanks!  The contacts/goals for AK and HI were all digital and band specific.  You hit on something... I need to see why they're yellow... is it due to "state" or "country" alert.  I'll check when I get home on Sunday.  I import my log via ADIF from QRZ.com.  Perhaps the import isn't checking the right marks in the worked alerts.

On the B4 issue... perhaps this is the first time I noticed it happening, but what you say makes sense.  If they didn't confirm the first time, why alert when for country/state when they're on the next time?

Thanks,

Ron
KE7NJ