locked Re: JTAlert/WSJT-X Issues with AK and HI, plus B4 problem

Dave Garber

Like Joe says, check your reason the alert is not popping as b4.  you may have worked the state before, but new alert might be for a grid in alaska you have not worked ( maybe the op is remoting)

my b4 come up as grey ( my color choice) in wsjt, whether confirmed or not.

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 10:18 PM Ronald Clanton <ronaldnc55@...> wrote:

Dave,

Thanks for the reply!  I've confirmed the filename.  Interesting that the HI and AK issue has been there since I started using JTAlert over a year ago.  The B4 issue is brand new with this version... as far as I can tell.

I take it that you don't have any issue with HI and AK showing as needed in JTAlert when you have had confirmed contacts?

Ron
KE7NJ